COVID-19 SHUTDOWN REMINDERS
Published December 18, 2020
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. Always wear a face mask, maintain social distance and practice good hygiene.
NNS COVID-19 Test Center
- The NNS COVID-19 Test Center will have limited hours of operation during the holiday shutdown. It will be open on Dec. 23 and Dec. 28-30 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Visit the NNS Test Center:
- If you started the two-test protocol at the Center before shutdown and have a second test date scheduled.
- If your management provides you with an NNS case number because you have potentially been exposed to COVID-19 at work.
- If you contact the COVID Hotline (1-844-243-8749 option 4) because you have symptoms or have been exposed to a COVID-positive person outside of work, and the Hotline authorizes you to report to the Test Center.
Seek Medical Guidance:
- If you need immediate medical attention.
- If you cannot report to the NNS Test Center.
If you receive a positive test result, call the COVID Hotline (1-844-243-8749 option 3) to report your result. Stay in contact with your supervisor about any changes to your health.
- Quarantine pay is issued only when the quarantine period falls during a scheduled work week, so it will not be issued during the holiday shutdown.
- All NNS employees must work on the last scheduled workday before and the first scheduled workday after the holiday shutdown in order to be paid for the holidays.
- If you cannot work the last scheduled workday before the shutdown due to quarantine, you must satisfy all quarantine requirements and be approved for quarantine pay immediately before the shutdown in order to be eligible for holiday pay.
- If you cannot work the first scheduled workday after the shutdown due to quarantine, you must satisfy all quarantine requirements and be approved for quarantine pay immediately after the shutdown in order to be eligible for holiday pay.
For information and NNS updates regarding COVID-19, visit nns.huntingtoningalls.com/411.