NNS Hosting Hiring Event for Entry-Level Engineers in January
Published December 14, 2022
Newport News Shipbuilding Talent Acquisition is hosting a hiring event on Jan. 19 for entry-level opportunities in the Engineering & Design Division. Qualified internal candidates who apply will be invited for an in-person interview. Qualified external candidates who apply will be invited for a video interview. This event is for December 2022 or May 2023 new engineering college graduates. The deadline to apply to be invited for an interview is Jan. 5.
To learn more about each position or to apply, visit www.buildyourcareer.com, select Newport News Shipbuilding on the division drop down and search for positions:
- Electrical Engineer 1 (req #29307)
- Electromechanical Engineer 1 (req #29308)
- Material Process Engineer 1 (req #29311)
- Mechanical Engineer 1 (req #29306)
- Structural Engineer 1 (req 29309)
- Systems Test Engineer 1 (req 29305)
- Welding Engineer 1 (req 29310)
NNS employees are encouraged to share this hiring event opportunity. Employees who refer an electrical engineer 1 candidate who is hired could be eligible for a $1,000 employee referral cash bonus award. For more info on how to refer someone, visit www.hii.com/refer-a-friend.